Can you change your Operating system ? Don’t think I’m Joking, No you heard the right words here we are introducing Change My Software. Let me question you What are the leading operating systems in the market ? Undoubtedly Android and Windows operating systems!!!!!!!!!! Now with change my software you can Install Windows on Android Devices and Android on Windows Phone devices.
This tutorial How to Install Windows on Android devices using Change My Software 10/7/8/8.1/Xp Editions will give you all the required information about Change My Software Updates, Latest download links and finally step by step procedure to install windows on android smartphones, mobiles, tablets.
Change My Software package lets you to change, install Windows XP/7/8 or Windows 8.1, Windows 10 On Android Mobile/Tablet, Smartphones and Vice versa. Most interesting thing about the software is that you can dual boot Android and Windows on your Android smartphones/mobile.
Requirements to Install Windows on Android Smartphones
Many have doubt Software is fake and not works on any device. To far of our research we found that device (Android Smartphone, Tablet, Mobiles ) has to meet certain requirements. We have collected requirements based on users reviews and experience so we may not sure whether your device will install Android. Just give a try and share your experience.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/Xp Computer or PC.
- Android Tablet or Mobile.
- USB Cable
- Change My Software Edition (Required)
- Enable USB debugging mode in your Android Phone/tablet
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- 8GB of Storage
Procedure to Install Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP On Your Android Mobile/Tablet Using Change My Software 10/8.1/8/7/XP Editions
Make sure with above requirements and start the procedure to install windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP On Your Android Mobile/Tablet.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Mobile Phone.
- Connect your Android Smartphone/Tablet to your Computer/PC using the USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded rar or zip file and find the installer to start installing windows on android.
- Choose Android to Windows 8.1 to install Windows 8.1 on your Android device.
Install Windows 8.1 on Android smartphone/mobile with cms 8.1 edition
- Click on Next to continue the procedure.
Setup windows 8.1 on Android device
- If you have any doubt of installing you can take backup of your existing device so that you can recover if anything fails.
Create backup of existed android verison
- Once the Backup is created, click on the Next button.
- Now you will see a window shown downloading required drivers from server.
Download drivers and Windows 8 whole package
- Select your language, Time Zone and Key board Input format and click on Next button to start installing.
- Now click on Install now option to start the installation of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP on your Android device.
- Now choose the storage where to install Windows OS on your Android device.
Choose storage to install windows on android
- You can also see the installation progress bar i.e Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Xp installation on Android.
Windows 8.1 install on Android smartphones
- Now start personalizing the settings and finish the installation process.