Ways to Fix If Windows Not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings
In case you’re investigating the Internet issue on your Windows, and you’re seeing this error saying Windows couldn’t automatically detect this network proxy setting, do not worry because you are not alone. There are a lot of users facing the same error. But we have solutions to your problem.
Here’re 3 fixes you can attempt to fix this issue. You might not need to attempt them all; simply work your way down the rundown until you locate the one that works.
Solution 1. Make sure your network adapter driver is the latest: The error can occur due to the wrong network adapter driver. To get rid of this, you need to update your network adapter driver manually. If you are not well aware of how to do it manually then you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
How to do it Automatically: To get rid of this error, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will naturally perceive your PC and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what system your PC is running, you don’t have to take risk of downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress when introducing or installing system drivers.
- First of all, download and install Driver Easy.
- Secondly, run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will check your PC and recognize any error causing drivers.
- Click the Update button close to select the device to automatically download and install the right form of their drivers. Or you can again click on update all to consequently download and install the right form of the absent drivers
- Restart your PC and check if the problem is settled or not.
Solution 2. Try disabling your proxy server:
- Simultaneously press the Windows and R key to invoke the Run box.
- Then you need to type inetcpl.cpl and hit the Enter.
- Now click on the LAN settings in Connections.
- Here, you have to uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN and then tick on Automatically detect settings. Now click ok.
- At last, troubleshoot your Internet again to see if the error is solved or not.
Solution 3. Reset Windows sockets and IP:
- First of all, type cmd in the search box(start menu).
- Now, right-click on Command Prompt and then click Run as administrator.
- Next up, click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
- Type the following commands: netshWinsockk reset
netsh int ipv4 reset
Now hit the Enter.
- At last, reboot your PC and troubleshoot your Internet again to check whether the issue is solved or not.
Now we have come to an end, hopefully, the above-mentioned solutions for the error Windows Not Automatically Detect Network’s Proxy Settings will help you out to fix your error in the PC.