Try These Solutions To Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Error
Just imagine you turn on your computer or laptop for doing some work and suddenly you see a blue screen with the error on your screen with the message: System Thread Exception Not Handled. It is very annoying and disappointing to see this because you have invested so much money in your PC.
However, if you are facing this error, you do not need to panic, because as usual we have solutions for your problem and that helps you out.
In this article, we are going to tell you three ways that you can try. However, you don’t have to try them all, try these solutions until you find the one that fixes the problem.
Note:- You have to log in to Windows on the errored PC to try these solutions.
Solutions To Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Error
Solution 1. Update the driver: Sometimes defective drivers can be the culprit, particularly flawed faulty graphics card drivers. You may see System Thread Exception Not Handled followed by igdkmd64.sys. It’s normally identified with the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver, which is liable for fueling Windows Operating System.
On the off chance that this driver is to blame or has a contention with different drivers or projects, you can’t boot your PC. Also, what’s more regrettable, you may have a blue screen of death error.
You can utilize the Event Viewer to recognize the driver that may cause the issue. Here is how you do it: If you are experiencing issues distinguishing the driver manually, we prescribe utilizing Driver Easy to refresh the driver automatically.
- First of all, simultaneously press the Windows key and the R to invoke the run command.
- Then, type cmd and hit the Enter key.
- Now, type eventvwr and press the Enter.
- Now you have to expand Windows Logs and then click System.
- Next up, click the Source tab so you can see what driver exactly is causing the error. Now after you found the cause update it.
How to Update Manually: To do that, you have to visit the manufacturer’s site and look for the latest correct driver.
Automatic driver update: To get rid of this error, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will naturally perceive your PC and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what system your PC is running, you don’t have to take risk of downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress when introducing or installing system drivers.
- First of all, download and install Driver Easy.
- Secondly, run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will check your PC and recognize any error causing drivers.
- Click the Update button close to select the device to automatically download and install the right form of their drivers. Or you can again click on update all to consequently download and install the right form of the absent drivers
- Restart your PC and check if the problem is settled or not. guarantee:
- Check for BIOS update: The Basic Input Output System (BIOS) incompatibility, memory conflict, or the Interrupt Request (IRQ) conflict can be the culprit. To get rid of this, you can try to update the BIOS.
Also, you can visit the motherboard manufacturer’s website and look for the BIOS update. We recommend that you make sure that you are aware of the product name of the motherboard.
Note:- In case, you’re not comfortable installing a BIOS update by yourself, you can contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Let us tell you guys how you can get the model number of the motherboard:
- Press the Windows key and the R simultaneously to open the run command.
- Then you need to type cmd and hit the Enter.
- Then you have to type below the command line or just copy-paste it to the command prompt. Now you will get the motherboard manufacturer and the model product number.
Or then again, you can go to the PC maker’s site if your PC is purchased from a store, instead of assembling it without anyone else. You can look for the PC model, and download the BIOS there.
Profiles record is either zip format or in .exe format. It’s somewhat muddled to introduce the BIOS update.
More often than not, makers give the establishment directions on their site. You can see them when you download the BIOS update. Simply adhere to the guidelines to introduce the BIOS.
- Check for hardware compatibility (Windows 10): Sometimes incompatible hardware may be the main culprit that causes the error. In several cases, this error may occur if you have upgraded to Windows 10. So you need to check if there is any incompatible hardware installed.
Now we have come to an end, hopefully, the above-mentioned solutions will help you out to fix your error in the PC.