Everybody, around 2 billion users log in to their Facebook account with a simple login process. However, sometimes accessing your existing account seems problematic as Facebook won’t let you log in. It is so because you’ve encountered some Facebook login issues that cannot let you sign in to your Facebook account. The inability to log in to your Facebook account can arise for so many reasons. You need to find out the reasons first and then proceed with the required troubleshooting.
Therefore, to help you all in dealing with various Facebook login issues, we’ve come out with this blog. Have a look at the below-mentioned solutions in order to successfully log in to your Facebook account:
Solution1: Check Facebook-Server:
Sometimes, there can be a technical issue with the Facebook server and that’s why you cannot sign in to Facebook. So, verify whether the server of Facebook is down or not, for that you need to perform these steps—
- Visit the site ‘Downforeveryoneorjustme.com.’
- There, type ‘Facebook.com’ in the search text box.
- And, click on the ‘OK’ button to know the server status. If it is down, then wait until Facebook resolves the same, and if it is not down then, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Reset Facebook Password:
Another possible factor behind ‘Facebook login issues’ is that you might have forgotten your Facebook password. It can also happen that someone is trying to hack your account and has changed the password. In that case, you can only try to reset the password to be able to login to your FB account. So, reset your Facebook password with these steps to fix your Facebook login issue—
- From your browser, navigate to the ‘Facebook sign-in page.’
- If you make a few unsuccessful login attempts, Facebook will pop-up a ‘Recover your Account’ option under the password field and you’ll have to click on the same.
- Then, on the next page, type your email address (the one you have used to create your Facebook account) and click on the ‘Search Button.’
- Soon after that, Facebook will try to find a match for your account and offer you with all the possible accounts options.
- Click on the option of ‘This is my account’ once you are able to recognize your account from all the options.
- After that, Facebook grants you access to reset your account password on the ‘Password reset page.’
- That’s it! There, type your new password and go back to log in page in order to successfully log in to your account.
Solution 3: Optimize web browser:
Faulty browsers can also lead to ‘Facebook login issues.’ it can happen that your browser is full of history, caches and cookies and is not letting you get away with the login process smoothly; in that case, try optimizing your browser with these steps—
- Open your browser and click on ‘Three-dots’ which is right there on the top corner of the page.
- After that click on the ‘Settings’ option and from it, select ‘Privacy and Security’ option to clear all the browsing history, cookies, and cache.
Solution 4: Submit an Appeal to Facebook:
Another reason why Facebook won’t let you sign in is when Facebook disables your account temporarily due to violating some Facebook site T&Cs. So, try using these given steps to re-enable your account—
- From your browser visit the “My Facebook account has been disabled” page.
- Then, click on the option of ‘Submit an Appeal— if you think your account was disabled by mistake, please.’
- After that, a form will appear in front of you and you’ll have to fill the form with all the necessary details like your username, your phone number and email address.
- Once you filled all the required information, also upload a picture of yours as the identity proof by clicking on ‘Choose files > select Picture > Open’ to finally upload it.
- In the end, click on ‘Send’ to submit your appeal form to Facebook in order to unblock your account.
Solution 5: Add Facebook to your Trusted Sites:
Sometimes, Facebook detects some malware or virus on your PC and that’s why it won’t let you sign in. So, in this case, run your antivirus software program to clean your computer, and then what you should have to do is, add your Facebook site as ‘Trusted sites’ in order to authorize your PC to give you access to the Facebook site. And, to do so perform these steps—
- Open the ‘Internet Explorer’ option from your PC.
- Then, click on ‘Security’ in order to select the option of ‘Trusted Sites.’
- Under it, add the Facebook site link i.e., “https://www.facebook.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/.”
That’s all! This is how with these given solutions, you’ll be able to access your Facebook site and your account without any further issue. However, if you need any further assistance in this matter, you can visit the technical site ‘Get assist.’