How To Solve The Minecraft Unable to Connect to World Error
There are times when you try to connect with your folks to do something on your PC but an error saying “Unable to connect to the world” spoils all the fun. Well, if you are facing this error you are not alone and the good part is that we have a solution for this problem.
In this article, we have come up with a few fixes that you guys can try. However, you do not have to try them all, just try them until you find the one that works for you.
Solution 1: Try to re-add your friend
To get rid of this solution you can re-add your friend and this is a very basic solution one can try. For that, you have to remove the person as a friend and then re-add them.
Solution 2: Try to disable Windows Firewall
If Minecraft isn’t permitted in the Firewall, this issue can occur. You can even now associate with the web yet can’t join each other’s worlds. So check the Firewall settings and guarantee the Minecraft executable record “javaw.exe” is permitted in the Firewall.
- First of all, click the Windows key, and then type the control panel, hit the Enter key to invoke the open Control Panel.
- Now you need to set the Control Panel view by Large icons. Click Windows Defender Firewall.
- Now you have to Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Ensure the “javaw.exe” is checked. In case it is not, you need to click on the Change settings to check it.
Note:- If there are more than one “javaw.exe” entries, you have to check all of them. You also need to make sure the Private box and the Publick box are checked as well.
Solution 3: Update the network drivers
One purpose or reason behind numerous PC errors is old drivers for your hardware devices. You ought to check that your device has the privilege and most recent drivers, and update those that don’t. There are two ways you can get the right drivers: manually or automatically.
To fix it manually: You need to update your driver by visiting the manufacturer’s website and look for the latest correct driver. Ensure the drivers that are compatible with your Windows version.
How to do it Automatically: To get rid of this error, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will naturally perceive your PC and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what system your PC is running, you don’t have to take risk of downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress when introducing or installing system drivers.
- First of all, download and install Driver Easy.
- Secondly, run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will check your PC and recognize any error causing drivers.
- Click the Update button close to the driver to automatically download and install the right form of their drivers. Or you can again click on update all to consequently download and install the right form of the absent drivers.
- Finally, Run Minecraft and check whether you can connect to the world or not.
Solution 4: You can change the settings
To get rid of this you need to check your and your friends’ settings on Xbox.com. To do that you need to do is:
- First of all, you need to visit the Xbox official site.
- There, click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Privacy tab.
- Then search Join multiplayer games and make sure it’s set to Allow.
- Lastly, click Submit to finish the process.
Solution 5: Try to disable antivirus software
Some antivirus software may block some features in Minecraft so this error can occur. You can disable the already installed antivirus software on your PC to get rid of this error.
Solution 6: Try using a VPN : Debestevpn or internetprivatsphare
This issue might be brought about by internet issues. These circumstances may decipher your association with your friend’s world: servers are full, your region has certain limitations that may influence the association, and so forth At that point, you can utilize a VPN administration to take care of the issue. VPN can sidestep geo-limitations and let you associate with the worker in any spot of the world straightforwardly. We recommend you to use debestevpn. To use that you need to do is:
- First of all, you need to download debestevpn on your PC.
- Now install debestevpn and open it.
- At last, you need to connect to a server in a chosen location.
That is it from our side about the Minecraft Unable to Connect to World Error. We do hope that the above-mentioned solutions can help you.