Want To Fix The Error, WiFi doesn’t have valid ip configuration? Try These Solutions
Hey folks, let’s start this article with a straightforward question. Have you ever experienced an error where you are unable to connect with Wi-Fi? When running troubleshooting on a Windows 10 machine you get the following error message WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
Well, if you have then you don’t need to panic as several users are reporting this. In this article, we are going to tell you some ways to fix this problem in Windows 10/8/7 machines. Here we go:
Fix 1: Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool: The Advanced System Repair Tool checks the entire PC and looks for inconveniences like missing drivers, missing files, debased or obsolete drivers, and so forth, and fixes every one of those errors without any problem. This apparatus is a helpful arrangement in the wifi IP configuration issue.
Fix 2: Reset TCP/IP: This is the most famous technique if you have any network-related issues with your PC. There are a couple of commands that you need to run in the administrative command prompt. It is very simple and you can play out this utilizing the accompanying steps.
- First of all you need to open an Administrative Command Prompt.
- At that time, run the following command back to back.
netsh Winsock reset
netsh int IP reset
Step 3: Now restart your PC to check whether the problem is solved or not.
Fix 3: Renew IP Address: There are times when there can be an IP conflict issue between devices. This can occur due to you assigned the same IP address to more than one device. To fix this, you need to do is:
- First of all, open the administrative command prompt.
- After that you need to run the below mentioned commands back to back.
Fix 4: Reinstall Wireless adapter driver
Reinstalling wireless adapter drivers may fix your problem permanently. To do that, you need to
- First of all, click on the Start Menu and look for the device manager. Then you need to click on Device Manager to open it.
- Now look for Network adapters and then expand them.
- Now you need to do right-click on the driver adapter and select Uninstall to remove it from the system.
- Now you have to download the latest version of the driver and install it.
Fix 5: Update PC, Drivers, and all the components: In reality, an obsolete or old variant of the working system, drivers, and programming may cause heaps of issues and issues. You should refresh all the parts, drivers, and programming utilizing the Advanced System Repair Tool. This device gives a single tick answer for all the issues. It likewise refreshes all the drivers and even installs missing drivers and system files.
That is about the solutions on how to fix the error on how WiFi doesn’t have a valid ip configuration problem in Windows 10/8/7. We are hopeful that this will help you get rid of this error.