The sad Windows is very annoying while using windows and suddenly it crashes with a message “THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER”. Even after several restarts and boots, the problem still appears on the screen. Don’t worry because, in this article, we will help you solve the problem by the end.
Why the problem?
The main reason of this problem occurring is not specific. The computer stops all the processes during maxed out ram, sudden crashes etc. there are a number of problems but most of them have the same thing in common.
Follow till the end to solve the problem without any hassle.
Note: “Our team is not responsible for any harm or crashes caused due to the following fixes.”
Some Fixes to the Problem
1. Updating the Graphics and Audio drivers of the device
There is a high possibility that the audio and graphics drivers are outdated which might be causing the error or some wrong driver that has been installed in your system.
For this, Install the correct driver from the official website of the manufacturer.
- Fill in the correct details of the brand of driver present in the system.
- Make sure it matches your computer architecture system.
If you are a newbie and still cannot find the relevant details about the graphics driver. This method will surely help you with that.
- Download the Driver Easy software from here.
- Run the software and click the Scan Now option.
- It will scan for all the outdated or corrupted drivers and present a list of all.
- Click Update All after buying the Pro version with a minimum charge.
Restart the computer and try installing the update to make sure the problem is fixed.
2. Keeping the computer in cool temperatures
Sometimes, Windows present this error to make sure the hardware does not get damaged. Keeping the video card and PC in cool temperatures may help resolve the error. If the computer is overheating a lot, try placing it at a cool temperature of below 30 degrees.
3. Upgrading the Power Supply
In fewer cases, a faulty or low voltage PSU can also cause the error to arise in different situations. It is because a bad CPU bottlenecks the whole system resulting in low CPU and GPU speeds, less usage of RAM.
Changing the Video Card might also resolve the issue of the error as an old GPU may also cause the error due to old display drivers and outdated technology that is not able to compete with other hardware in the system.
Still, have any queries? Comment down below and our team will resolve the query as soon as possible.