We all have hundreds or even thousands of our favorite images stored in our Android mobile from the past so many years. We never wish to lose them at any cost, but we all know that a single wrong tap on the Delete button is enough to delete these memories from our phone or the SD.
Now a few years back the photos once deleted are lost forever and there was rarely or almost no chance of getting them back. And if there was any chance then it was so costly that everyone couldn’t afford it. However, in recent years the technology has advanced so much that now we can easily recover photos from mobile using a photo recovery app.
In this article we will be discussing one such photo recovery app, Photos Recovery that can easily recover all your deleted photos.
So without further ado, let’s get more insight about this amazing photo recovery app.
Photo Recovery App Review
Photos Recovery developed by Systweak Software is a powerful app that helps to search deeply into your device and recover all deleted photos both from the internal storage or from the SD card and that too without rooting your Android Phone.
Now if you are thinking about how it could be possible to retrieve a deleted photo from your mobile device then we would like to bring to your attention that although we can’t see an image once it is deleted however it still remains on the storage for some time unless it is not overwritten by some other data. But to recover these photos we need a dedicated photo recovery app that can retrieve the deleted pictures.
Photos Recovery is an amazing app designed specifically for Android users that comes with a single tap scanning feature, that scans your Android device for the deleted pictures. And once the scan completes, it will show all your photos that it has found to be recovered. Now select the photos and then on the Recover button to recover them.
How to Use Photos Recovery to Recover Photo from Mobile
- To get started, install the latest version of Photos Recovery app from the Google PlayStore. The setup is only 7.6Mb in size so it will take a few seconds for the app to download and install.
- Once the app is installed, you will see a Photos Recovery icon on your mobile device. Tap on it to launch the app.
- Next, tap on the Start Scan button to start the scanning process.The app will ask some of the permission to access the storage so that it can start the scanning process without any problem. Once you grant the permission the app will start looking for deleted photos in phone directories, internal memory as well as external storage.
Note: The scan engine is very powerful, however, the time taken to complete the scan will entirely depend on the memory size.
- Now once the scan completes, the app will show you a list containing the thumbnails of the deleted pictures in the various categories.
- You can now also view the images before restoring them by tapping on the images.
- If you wish to recover all the images then check mark the Select all box at the top right corner of the app screen. You can also sort the results as sort by date, sort by size and sort by name with the Sort option given within the app.
- Next click on the Restore button to restore all the selected images.
- That’s it. All your restored photos are successfully saved inside the /storage/emulated/0/SystweakPhotoRecovery folder.
Now after the initial scan if you open the app again you can also check all your recovered images by tapping on the Show Recovered button. You can also share the recovered images from here via Whatsapp, Drive, Bluetooth, etc.
Features of Photos Recovery App
Now after learning how to use Photos Recovery app, let’s look at some of its salient features that makes it a top app to recover photos from mobile.
- Completely free to use. Yes, this amazing app is completely free to use.
- Through scanning of internal as well as external storage like SD card.
- Simple and intuitive user interface so that a novice user can also use it without any problem.
- Helps to restore images of all leading image formats like .jpg , .jpeg , .png , .gif.
- Option to preview the deleted images before recovering them.
- Shows last scan history of the scanned images.
- Advance scan engine for scanning the images in every nook and corner of the app.
- Option to sort the results as sort by date, sort by size and sort by name.
- Share recovered photos to Google Drive, Photos, Whatsapp etc.
- Compatible with Android version 5.0 and up
So folks this is a detailed review for Photos Recovery, a really stupendous photo recovery app to recover all the accidentally deleted photos from your mobile, and that too for completely free. However, for the optimal results and to recover most of your deleted photos we highly recommend you to stop using your Android phone, as soon as you discover that you have deleted the photos, as it will prevent the data being overwritten and maximize the chances of recovery.