Registry Cleaner Software For Windows
Computer systems form an integral part of our life and we use it for almost everything. Windows Registry plays a great role in the overall operation of your device. These low-level OS settings are used to manage the operating system along with other resources and hardware components. However if not managed correctly they can take a toll on the overall health and performance of your Windows device. Our blog here focuses on the overall concept, use and top-rated registry cleaners in 2020.
What is the Purpose of Windows Registry?
Windows Registry is a database of multiple Microsoft Windows OS configuration settings. In other terms it is a warehouse of settings and information which is related to various hardware components, OS configurations and users preferences. Whenever you launch any program or application it starts working with the help of the settings stored in the registry entries. Ideally whenever we uninstall a program it is related registry entries must be deleted. If not then it gets accumulated in the form of redundant and leftover registry entries that eat away gigabytes of your hard disk space which makes it slow and sluggish. You should use the best registry cleaner software to solve such problems. In addition to fine tuning capabilities these tools also work well as RAM cleaners, startup managers and drive cleaners.
What is a Registry Cleaner?
A Registry Cleaner is a dedicated program which is specially designed to clean Windows Registry. It removes redundant and leftover items from your device and make sure that it is running in full capacity.
How Registry Cleaner Works?
A registry cleaner tool works by automatically deleting and removing unwanted and invalid registries from your device. It looks out for and fixes all the malicious, orphans, broken and faulty entries that may hamper your device performance.
What are the Advantages of Cleaning Registry?
Some of the advantages of cleaning registry is given below
- Fix and repair all invalid and broken entries.
- Gets rid of all residual entries from obsolete applications.
- Improves system performance.
- It improves its response time.
- It neglects screen freezing and crashing issues.
Best Registry Cleaner Software For Windows:
Based on the features, given below are the best registry cleaner software that one can find in the market currently.
This is the best and free Registry Cleaners for Windows and the list will be incomplete without this showstopper application which deserves a top place for several good reasons. More than just a registry cleaner software it is a comprehensive system cleaner tool because of the vast basket of functionality it offers.
- It works on almost all Windows versions and is free of cost.
- It has simple layout and easy working make it even more useful.
- The feature that makes it different from other similar tools is its portable format. You may also opt for its installable version.
- It cleans junk files, cleans and repairs registry entries, makes your system more stable and enhances its performance.
- With its advanced set of features, it can not only clean but also repair invalid registry entries including file extensions, application paths, DLL files, installers and many more.
- Another best part about CCleaner is the complete backup options feature that it provides.
It is an another top- rated registry cleaner software for Windows. With its advanced functionalities, it scans your system for invalid and broken system registry and recovers them. Apart from this it has the ability to restore system and create backup files is one of its most-loved features.
- JetClean is a simplistic design powered with a one-click user interface.
- Registry Defrag option is another useful feature that helps in optimizing the overall performance of the PC.
- This lightweight tool brings multiple languages including German, Russian and many more.
- It is available in 32 and 64-bit versions and can run seamlessly well on various Windows versions including 10/8/7/XP/Vista and 2000.
3. Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Next is the Auslogics Registry Cleaner. It comes with a clean and convenient UI and an advanced PC optimization features. It scans and displays all problematic areas along with a severity rating to identify which areas need more attention.
- With its system backup and restore options you can reinstall registry configurations from a particular point and avoid any data losses.
- It offers its users to set an “Ignore list” to specific areas that should not be scanned.
- The application is fully compatible with Windows 7/8/10 versions of 32 and 64-bit along with a 32-bit version of XP and Vista.
4. Glarysoft Registry Repair
If you are looking for an all-in-one Windows registry cleaner that can scan your system and Optimize Windows Registry, then Glarysoft registry repair is a good option to consider.
- It is a free tool that offers at-par features as compared to other competitors in the market.
- It is clean and safe software to use and automatically create backup files whenever necessary.
- Its Export option is its highlight feature which allows you to store and save registry entries in a specified and dedicated folder.
5. Wise Registry Cleaner
If you are looking for software which can fix DLL errors and repair registry entries then Wise Registry Cleaner will surely help you out. With time obsolete items get accumulated in the registry which can decrease your system performance and speed. Wise Registry cleaner is a best answer to all such issues.
- It effortlessly scans your system, detects all invalid registry entries and fixes them to make it stable and fast.
- Apart from this it also tune’s up your sluggish PC for better speed and performance.
- All-in-all it answers all questions related to how to fix DLL errors and windows registry concerns.
6. WinUtilities Free
WinUtilities is a free Registry Cleaner Software which offers almost similar features as any other tool on our list. However, one thing that makes it different from its competitors is its ability to perform selection based cleaning and repair.
- It can automatically backup registry entries before making any changes to them.
- It provides you an option to export the list of registry entries in an HTML format.
- Apart from this, you can also use it to restore previous registries.
7. Registry Tuner
Set straightforward system goals with this Registry Cleaner Tool. Its main motive is to fix and recover all invalid registry entries and offers multiple options to fit users’ needs.
- It can easily clean and remove invalid registry entries.
- With this powerful registry cleaner for Windows you can also remove unwanted files and manage your application in an effortless manner.
- It also provides you an option to set restore points if you wish to restore any changes.
8. Comodo System Utilities
Next is this amazing tool with advanced and high-end features. Its ability to customize system scan is one of the highlights, apart from the backup option also makes it everyone’s favorite.
- Use this handy and simple tool and smoothly deal with broken registry entries.
- It is one-click system clean-up software which does wonders to your system performance.
Above are the 8 Best Registry Cleaner Software For Windows which will definitely help you in solving your issue. try one by one until you find the perfect one. Hope this article is helpful for you and solves all your problem.