Photomosh Alternatives for Windows, Android, and iOS.
Glitch art is becoming increasingly common these days, and it can be found in a variety of places, including social media posts and music videos. It’s a perfect way to make your images and videos more visually appealing, but learning how to do it from scratch can be a daunting and time-consuming process.
Thankfully, there are a number of common options for making glitch art, one of which is Photomosh. There are also other online glitch effect creator sites including Photomosh that can help you edit your photos and videos in addition to Photomosh.
We’ll go over some of the equivalent and related applications to photomosh in this blog. But before we get started, let’s take a look at Photomosh.
What exactly is Photomosh?
Photomosh is a well-known software that allows you to add a glitch backdrop to your photos and create exclusive glitch photography. Aside from that, it lets you add an image, make vaporwave art, and embed a short video. It has a huge database of 27 different glitch effects that you can apply to your photos and videos.
Alternatives to Photomosh for Windows, Android, and iOS
Finding the best-suited places like Photomosh might feel like finding a needle in a haystack with too many choices. To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best Photomosh alternatives that can help you build and apply glitch effects to your photos and videos.
1. Glitchatron – Top Site Like Photomosh
Glitchatron is our first choice among Photomosh alternatives.
- The tool has an easy-to-use GUI that makes it simple to use. It has many glitch-level choices, including Low, Medium, Extreme, and High, that you can apply to your photos.
- You can also insert text, choose its color, optimize its size, and match it with this similar site like Photomosh. It does not, however, allow you to change the font and only comes in two colors: black and white.
- You can also use it to apply triangular and circular masks to your photographs and videos, and once you’ve finished making all of the adjustments you want, you can save your final picture in PNG format and post it on social media platforms.
- Glitchatron is appropriate for beginners and does not necessitate advanced editing skills.
2. Image Glitch Tool – Powerful Photomosh Alternative
- Like Photomosh, Image Glitch Tool is a famous site that works amazingly well as a glitch effect generator.
- It has a user-friendly interface and a highly functional design.
- The tool shows you a preview of the picture you upload on its portal and gives you the option to change the image’s size to ensure that it is error-free.
- Aside from that, it helps you to add glitch effects to photos captured with your webcam in a matter of seconds.
- With the seed, consistency, iteration, and amount sliders of this powerful Photomosh alternative, you can fine-tune the glitch effect.
- This online picture glitch tool’s only drawback is that it does not allow text overlay.
3. HTML5 Image Glitcher – Incredible Site Like Photomosh
- HTML5 Image Glitcher is the next site on our list of Photomosh alternatives. You don’t have to be a pro to use it.
- With this awesome app, you can choose your image’s resolution and scale, as well as multiple file formats such as PNG, JPEG, and WEBP.
- This simple glitch effect generator also has a preview window where you can see how the changes to your original image affect the final result.
- Aside from that, you can customize the glitch effect’s severity as well as the harm you want to add.
- The 1-hit alternative has the fewest effects and causes the least amount of damage.
- The term “1000-Hit” refers to the maximum number of effects with the most serious damage.
- The only disadvantage of this fantastic Photmosh alternative is that it does not enable users to share their photos on social media.
4. GFTO – Perfect Photomosh Alternative
- GFTO is another platform similar to photomosh where you can apply glitch effects to your videos and photographs.
- It’s a text generator that also includes a number of glitch text templates.
- You can optimize the on-screen location of your images as well as the scale, color, and font of the text with this highly customizable method.
- With GFTO’s powerful text editing software, you can add gradients, upload multiple fonts, and change the text styles to suit your needs.
- You can also use it to adjust the context, the color of the text margins, and the outline of your text if you like.
- The only thing we don’t like about this excellent Photomosh substitute is its aged nature.
5. Image Glitcher – Similar App to Photomosh
- Image Glitcher is a simple tool with only a few basic features and functions.
- The tool is totally free and has a straightforward design.
- If you try to add a glitch effect to a high-resolution picture, you can run into problems.
- You can save your photos in JPEG format and use Image Glitcher to change their brightness and glitchiness.
Glitch effect generator allows you to add glitch and class-apart effects to your photos and videos in a quick and easy way. Photomosh, one of the most common and feature-rich glitch effects generator sites, is one of the most popular and feature-rich sites that can help you complete your task quickly.
With these photomosh-like applications, you can create visually appealing and highly captivating images. We hope that the above-mentioned tool will be able to meet your needs as effectively as possible.
So, which Photomosh option are you going to go with?