Methods to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0001
Often you can see the error such as “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce experience. Error Code- 0x0001”, while opening Nvidia Experience on your Windows 10 computer, then you do not have to worry at all because we have come up with solutions to deal with such error.
But before going to the solutions, it is important to know the reasons behind the same. There are various reasons of this error such as GeForce experience is having some types of bugs or the folders of the Nvidia are not owned by the System or the files are corrupted.
1. Re-launch GeForce Experience
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Escto open Task Manager.
- You will find a list of Nvidia tasks in the Task Manager, right click on them one by one and then click End task and close all running Nvidia tasks incl. Nvidia GeForce Experience Service.
- Right-click GeForce Experience app and choose Run as administrator.
2. Check Nvidia Telemetry Container settings
- Press Windows+Rkey simultaneously, type msc in Windows Run dialog to open Services
- Scroll down to find NVIDIA Telemetry Containerin the list. Right-click it and click Properties.
- Tap Log Ontab and check Allow service to interact with desktop if it is not checked.
- Click Applybutton and then click OK button to make the changes take effect.
- Check if the Statusof NVIDIA Telemetry Container to see if it is Running, if not, you can right-click it and click Start to run it.
- Check if GeForce Experience can work normally, if not, continue to check the Status of other NVIDIA services like NVIDA LocalSystem Container, NVIDIA NetworkService Container, etc. in ServicesCheck if they are running, if not, right-click them one by one and click Start to run them. You can also right-click them to select Restart to restart those NVIDIA services.
3. Update Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Open Device manager on Windows 10.
- Open Display adapters and right click your Nvidia graphics card and choose Update driver.
4. Reinstall GeForce Experience
- Open control panel Windows 10, and clickPrograms.
- Click Uninstall a programunder Program and features.
- Find GeForce Experience application, right-click it and click Uninstallto uninstall it.
- Go to GeForce Experience official download siteto download the latest version of it.
- Open it again to see if GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 error has been solved.
5. Perform a clean installation of Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Download the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers fromits official download site.
- Choose Custom (Advanced)in installation process, and remember to tick Perform a clean installation.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer after the reinstallation is completed to see if it solves GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 in Windows 10.
6. Update Windows 10
- Press Windows + Ito open Windows Settings.
- Choose Update & Security, and click Check for updatesbutton to automatically download and install the latest update of Windows 10 OS.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer and open GeForce Experience again to check if the error code 0x0001 disappears.
We are sure that by following one or the two solutions stated above, your problem will be solved and you will not have to face any such error in the future. These methods listed above are fairly simple and do not require much hard work or any prior knowledge. But keep in mind to follow all the steps and not miss out on any of the mentioned above.