The GeForce Experience, which is NVIDIA’s proprietary software, is used by millions of gamers around the world that allows you to optimize games and update your drivers to get the best user experience. But, sometimes users get the 0x0001 error when trying to start GeForce Experience. To fix this little problem, follow these fixes:
Change NVIDIA Container services to Local system account in your PC
To change all NVIDIA Container services to Local system account follow these steps as given below:
- Press Windows + R to open Run, and type services.msc and press Enter.
- A Services window will appear from where you need to find the Container services used by Nvidia.
- Right-click on each of them and select Properties to go to the Log on tab.
- In the Log on tab, make sure that the Local System account is checked. Also, check the Allow service to interact with the desktop option, click Apply, and press OK.
Do one of the following: Either update the NVIDIA Display driver or migrate to the Beta release
- To go with this fix, you need to visit their driver page for the latest driver associated with the card installed on the PC that you are currently using.
- You will find 2 options there. The first one is the Automatic Driver Updates for which you just need to click the Download button, and Nvidia will automatically detect your GPU and the latest driver available and download it.
- The second option is the Manual one in which you will have to select your exact GPU and operating system and then hit the Start Search button. From the list of drivers that will appear with the version and release date, you need to download and install the latest driver.
Try Beta drivers:
If this does not affect, you can also try to migrate to the Beta release. Go to the Nvidia GeForce Beta download page and download it.
- In the Windows search box, type Control Panel and open it.
- In the Control Panel, under Programs, click on Uninstall a program. Find Nvidia GeForce Experience, uninstall it, and restart. Install the Beta driver, and the problem should be resolved.
Use Display Driver Uninstaller
To go with this fix, you need to download and install the latest DDU version from the official link. To go with, follow these steps:
- First of all, open the DDU and under Select device, choose GPU and Nvidia.
- Click on the Clean and restart button and install the latest driver and latest GeForce Experience release from Nvidia’s official site.
With all those fixes at your disposal, we hope that one of these confirmed solutions helped you solve the NVIDIA GeForce Experience with error code 0x0001. All you need to do now is open your favorite game and start enjoying it without any interruptions.
How to fix Nvidia experience error code 0x0001 on my PC?
It’s quite simple. Follow the fixes as given above step by step, and you will be able to solve it. Also, make sure you are completely updated and running the latest version of GeForce Experience and the Nvidia graphics driver.
How to uninstall GeForce experience on my PC?
To uninstall, first of all, go to Start and click the Control Panel. Now, go to Programs and Features and find the GeForce Experience app on the list. Click on it and then click on Uninstall/Change to uninstall it.