How to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13 in simple steps?
Hulu is a popular US-based streaming service having a user base spread throughout the world. However, sometimes when you are trying to use Hulu on your browser or through an app, it may display a RUNUNK13 connectivity error which means that there may be some connectivity issues related to the service. But do not panic as it is a minor error that can easily be fixed by following the simple steps as given below:
Restart your app
Restarting should be the first thing that you are resorting to if you are facing this error. If you are using a Windows 10 Hulu app, first try closing the app by clicking on the X button. After that, open the app again to see if the error is still there. If the error is present, you should also restart your PC using the Windows icon and then clicking on the Power button, as usual. After restarting your PC, open the Hulu app to check if the issue has been fixed or not.
Check your Internet connection
If the previous fix did not work, check your internet connection as a poor Internet connection may display the error on Hulu. To fix this, you can first perform an Internet speed test through a dedicated web page.
Your speed should be above 3.0 Mbs for normal streaming and if the speed is less then that and you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try switching over to an Ethernet cable. This will help you get a better connection and then check if the issue has been fixed.
Check for a server outage
It might also be Hulu’s servers that may be causing the troubles. If that is the case, the service will be unavailable until it is fixed by that in-charge.
To check if Hulu is experiencing downtimes, simply check the Hulu server status before you wait for the proper functioning.
Clear your cache and cookies
To clear your cache and cookies, follow these steps:
- Visit the History tab, and select Manage history.
- Click on the Clear browsing data option and select All time in the pop-up.
- Also, make sure that cookies and cache are checked and then click on Clear now.
- After that, open Hulu and log in to check if the issue has been fixed.
Reset or repair your Windows 10 Hulu app
- Visit the left side of your Taskbar, and search for Apps under the Search bar.
- Select the first option, scroll down to the Hulu app, and click on Advanced Options.
- Select the Repair button and wait for the repair.
- After that, open Hulu to see if the issue has been fixed.
- If the error is still present,
- Go to the same menu and select the Reset button.
- Wait for the app to resets, and open Hulu again.