Do You Want To Change Your Status on Discord
Do you want to change the Discord status which shows if you are busy or away from the keyboard? Well, you can definitely change it on the official Discord website, the desktop application for Windows or Mac, or the mobile app for Android, iPhone, or iPad.
Changing Your Discord Status on Windows or Mac
Now let’s head to the process of changing Your Discord Status on Windows or Mac:
To change your Discord status, you’ll be required to sign-in on the Discord site or the desktop application for Windows or Mac.
The Discord interface is the equivalent for Windows and Mac. The steps beneath should help you change your Discord status, regardless of whether you’re utilizing the site or desktop application. Your Discord status is account-wide, so your refreshed message will appear to everybody on all the Discord workers you’ve joined.
- To begin, open the Discord site or desktop application, and afterward sign in to your Discord account. At the base left, you’ll see your username, profile symbol, and current status.
- Now you need to click on your profile icon to open the list of available statuses.
- There are four preset statuses that you can choose by yourself.
- “Online” signals that you are all set to chat and play. In case you’re away from your PC, you can set your status to “Inactive” to show you’re inaccessible. In case you’re busy, setting your status to “Don’t Disturb” quiets your notices and shows others that you’re inaccessible. On the off chance that you need to be stowed away from the online list, you can set your status to “Invisible,” yet you’ll actually have the option to talk and utilize Discord as ordinary.
- Now you need to click the option you want to immediately change your Discord status account-wide.
- You can likewise click “Set a Custom Status” to make a status voluntarily. This will at that point show up beneath your username in the Discord channel records.
- From the pop-up Discord status menu, press the “Set a Custom Status” alternative.
- Now in the “Clear After” drop-down menu, you can choose how long the custom status message will show up.
- If you select the emoticon symbol, you can set a custom status icon. You can apply one of the standard Discord emoji or add a custom one to your notice and click “Save.”
- Type a custom status as well as select an emoticon icon, select an alternative from the “Clear After” menu, and afterward click “Save”.
- Regardless of whether you pick a preset or custom status, it will be refreshed or updated right away.
You can change your status as regularly as you like. Now and then, it will change consequently. For instance, your status will change to “Inactive” if you don’t contact your console for a short period.
Change Your Discord Status on Android, iPhone, or iPad
You can also change your status in the Discord mobile app on Android, iPhone, or iPad. To do that you need to do is:
- First of all, open the Discord application and tap the hamburger menu to invoke the server and channel list.
- Now, you need to tap your user profile icon to open the “User Settings” menu.
- You can customize your Discord account in the “User Settings” menu, including setting another status. To do such, tap “Set Status.”
- A pop-up menu shows up at the lower part of the screen. Much the same as you can on the work area application, you can set your status to one of four presets: “Online” “Inactive,” “Don’t Disturb,” or “Invisible”.
- Now Tap “Set a Custom Status” and type status in the “Set A Custom Status” box.
- You now need to click on the emoji near to it to select one for your status. Your custom status will now show up below your username in the Discord channel user lists.
- Here, type a custom status, and then click the emoji to select one.
- Underneath the status message, select how long you need it to show up: 30 minutes, 60 minutes, four hours, or until tomorrow.
- If you don’t want to clear your status then select “Don’t Clear.”
- Select how long you need your status to show up in the “Custom Status” menu. To save your custom status, tap the Save symbol at the base right.
- Your status will be applied right away.