Be it websites of webpage or even search engines, Chrome has been known to take time while loading them. In most of the situations, it is the “waiting for proxy tunnel…” Message that is located in the button left on the loading tab. In order to fix the issue, our team went down the line and researched most common and best ways to get rid of the problems.
Disclaimer: “Team Tech24inc is not responsible for any damage or crash caused to the system or the chrome.”
Fix to Chrome loading problem
To fix the chrome’s proxy tunnel issue, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the top right hamburger menu.
- Now, click on the chrome menu.
- Hover to the settings page.
- From the left panel, select advanced.
- In the advanced panel, move to system.
- Now, click open proxy settings.
- Move to the LAN settings in the tab.
- Untick the automatically detect settings.
- At the end, click ok.
By following the steps steps, the problem must have been solved.
To check, restart the PC and start Google Chrome
Also, we would suggest that veggies following the above steps, kindly check if the problem is with Google Chrome or the PC. In order to do that,
- Restart Google Chrome and check if the page is working or not.
- Try operating another browser such as Microsoft edge or Mozilla Firefox.
- Also, try opening the same in incognito tab.
- If they work fine on that, move to the above fix.
So, this article was fix for Google Chrome proxy tunnel error.
Still, have any questions regarding the dance problem? Comment down below and our team will reply as soon as possible.