It is estimated that the next big boom in the technology domain is the gaming industry. And if you are into it, you can already see it happening. The gaming industry is growing at a fast pace and is widely popular throughout the world. With the development of new and trendy games, it is getting difficult to spend thousands of dollars on a single gaming console to make it better and more realistic.
You will agree that gaming consoles like Xbox and PS are great devices to play high-end games on your TV. Even though they are the most bought consoles in the world, the disadvantage is that they are not handy and portable, thus you can’t carry them with you while you are traveling from one place to another.
Apart from the consoles, android devices are used by millions of general users worldwide. The edge that they hold over the others is that they are handy as well as portable, allowing you to use and carry them anywhere. It is exactly the reason why the Xbox Emulator for Android is being used by a wide section of users. In this article, we will talk about the Xbox Emulator for Android, which you can download and play Xbox games on your android mobile, getting both the benefits in one device.
First of all, what is an Emulator?
In simple words, an emulator is a software or hardware added to your host that enables it to act and perform like another device. In our case, the short is an android mobile phone. An emulator also helps to enhance your device’s computing power. Many other features can only be accessed using an emulator that is not possible with a normal computing system that is installed on your phone.
What is Microsoft Xbox?
The Microsoft Xbox is a popular gaming console that enables you to play high-end games such as Fortnite, GTA, FIFA, WWE, etc. This high-tech gaming console enables you to play high-graphic games that are only available on the Xbox store. However, they cannot be downloaded directly on your android device. This is the main advantage of using an emulator as it allows you to play Xbox games on your Android device.
How to download Xbox Emulator for Android?
One thing to note is that the emulator is not official. It is a third-party application that is not available on Google Play Store. This means that you need to download it from a trusted third-party source.
To download the emulator, you need to change some default settings on your android device. Just follow these steps and you will be able to download the emulator.
- First of all, allow apps from unauthorized sources by going to the Settings, then select Security and allow apps from unknown sources and click save.
- After this, visit marketedly.com and click on the below download link.
The third step is to download the application on your android device and install it directly.
- To check whether the application is successfully installed or not, go to the home screen, and you will see the app icon.
- The above steps are just fine to download the file and install the app on your device. However, in some cases, if the app is not working and gives an error, then install getmoreprivacy or privacidadenlared VPN App on your android device.
- After the VPN is installed, and change your IP Address to China or any other country and try to connect to the Xbox emulator again.
How to download and play games on Xbox Emulator Android?
If the emulator is working perfectly on your device then there is very little time left before you start to play the games. All you need to do is download some games and check if they are working fine.
- It is very easy to download the games for the emulator. To download, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to the emulator app and open it.
- There, you will find a search option on the top right/left-hand corner. You need to click on the icon and search for your favorite game that you want to play now.
We know that you are quite well-versed with the games, buy=t for those who are not well acquainted with, here is a list:
- Xbox 360 Games
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheros
- Gears of War 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Halo 5: Guardians
- PlayerUnderground’s Battlefield
With the list, we have reached the end of our article and hope that you have found it interesting enough. Well, there are many emulators available in the market but the one that we have mentioned is one of the best and has benefitted many.
See you in the virtual world!